The Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) will hold its 3rd Annual Scientific Conference on Tuesday 25th, and Wednesday 26th January, 2022. This edition of the Conference, themed Science and Technology Innovations for National Growth and Development, will be a hybrid event, with both physical (for earliest registrants) and virtual participation. The Conference is slated to hold at the Nigerian Air Force Conference Centre & Suites, Abuja.
The purpose of this conference is to bring together relevant stakeholders – policymakers, researchers, and the private sector – to showcase scientific innovations and discuss how they can be of value to the society. The NAS invites scientists, students, and other stakeholders to submit abstracts of original research for this conference under the following sub-themes:
- The Internet Revolution and Nigeria: Innovation Start-ups as Engine for Youth Creativity and Economic Revolution
- Strategies for Sustainable Energy Transition in Nigeria
- Drug Development, Phytomedicine, and Phytotherapy
- Environmental Conservation, Pollution, and Control
- Food Security, Safety, and Sustainability
- Science and Innovation in National Security Management
- Uncovering the Talents in Innovation in Nigerian Universities
Participation in the Conference is open to all interested researchers and students from tertiary institutions and research institutes. There is no conference registration fee for the 2022 Conference. However, pre-registration for the Conference is required. To register to participate in the Conference, please click here.
To submit an abstract for the Conference, please download and complete the abstract submission form. Selected abstracts will be published in the Conference Book of Abstracts, and subsequently, full papers will be considered for publication in the Academy’s journal – the Proceedings of the Nigerian Academy of Science (PNgAS).
Deadline for submission of abstracts: Friday, 26th November, 2021
Deadline for Conference registration: Thursday, 23rd December, 2021
For further information/sponsorship please contact the NAS Secretariat using 0808-962-2442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.